Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Some of my STAMPS collections... (NOT FOR SALE / EXCHANGE / SWAP)

As some of my friends know that I do collect stamps and is still very active in doing it. I have been collecting them for the past 20 years or more. I am just a collector and collects what I like. Not a philatelist. I do not study stamps. I just love the authentic look at it. Each stamps, although it looks like just a simple small squared or rectangled piece of paper, is actually a unique identification of each country.  

I collect mostly Brunei Darussalam's stamps but I do collect other countries' stamps too.  

Here I am going to post some of my personal collections.  It's not a big collection like others, but I really treasure them.



















 
P/S: As I said, I am not a philatelist. The label might be wrong. So please, if you think it's wrong , please please please do message me, or comment.  Would appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd Local ATC (Artist Trade Card) Exchange

  This is our 2nd ATC exchange and with more people joining in. It was fun. I made a short video of me receiving and unboxing it. I'm no...