Friday, July 3, 2020

A New Beginning - Year 2020

Hello and yes like the title said, it's a new beginning. I did blogging before, about 10 years ago when I was fairly young and would just upload everything here until I'm introduced to instagram (IG). But knowing that in IG you can only post pictures with captions and it's a bit of a hassle because it can only be done from the smartphone. I'm not that techy, just plain and simple layout would make me happy. 

I will be posting anything and everything that would interest me.  My likes, my hobbies and whatnot.

Sit back and relax, as I will try to make it a habit to atleast upload something once a week. But if there is more, it will be more than once a week.

Cheers.😻

No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd Local ATC (Artist Trade Card) Exchange

  This is our 2nd ATC exchange and with more people joining in. It was fun. I made a short video of me receiving and unboxing it. I'm no...