Friday, July 17, 2020

How I spend our public holiday recently. 😻 (15th July)



Every year, 15th July is our public holiday.  It's to celebrate His Majesty, The Sultan's Birthday. Although with the pandemic, it is still blessed with a prayer with His Majesty and family attending the. And of course with great measure of safety and well-being of everyone,  all precautions and whatever instructions and advices from the Ministry of Health must be followed. With only limited number of people to attend and must be Green Coded too.

And on this special day too, like any public holiday, we go back to out grandma's place.  Currently my grandma is living with my aunties.  My grandma is already 89 years-old, Alhamdulillah.

What I will be posting are some food that was served that day. 😉


Umbut autan (rotan)

Ayam goreng (fried chicken)


Ambuyat

Punjung -
a sweet delicacy..yum yum oh its made of blended rice and other ingredient and steam them to perfection.


Sweet & Sour Crab


Gulai Lamiding (Lamiding - a type of fern and pick them fresh in the morning after a night rain)

Punai (in the pigeon family)


Salted egg


families of clams cooked with blackpepper sauce

cincau bandung

Paku2 ( same fern family as lamiding)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd Local ATC (Artist Trade Card) Exchange

  This is our 2nd ATC exchange and with more people joining in. It was fun. I made a short video of me receiving and unboxing it. I'm no...