Monday, July 13, 2020

PART 2 ~ FDC received through exchange or swaps. *PERSONAL COLLECTION*

Here is Part 2 of these lovely FDC.

Looking at these, makes me think back that not all FDC are made the same as ours.  Ours maybe the standard size and layout, but hey...FDC is still and FDC....

Some of you maybe recognize where do these FDCs come from.. 😽😽😽😽





From Miri Post Office

From Tawau Post Office


These 6 FDCs are issues for ASEAN. It's a Joint Issue for 2019 which also brings in the theme of National Costumes.  From the 10 countries, including Brunei, I already have 6.  If you would want to exchange FDC of these National Costume, especially from Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, with Brunei Darussalam FDC do drop me an email or comment.

This is actually NOT an FDC.  Its a limited edition envelope (inside have stamps and postcards)
from Post Malaysia. Bought this using a friends local address, when I went there early this year, as
it's only available for domestic purchases.











Continue Part.3


No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd Local ATC (Artist Trade Card) Exchange

  This is our 2nd ATC exchange and with more people joining in. It was fun. I made a short video of me receiving and unboxing it. I'm no...