Monday, November 2, 2020

WRITING LETTER OR PENPALING - THEN AND NOW

 It looks like I am slowly going back to letter writing or penpaling. I used to write letters to penpals before I even know what a mobile phone is. Even when emailing was still a new thing. I can say that was like about 20-25 years ago. I did have a few. What I mean by a few is actually less than 10 penpals. I just don't remember where I get them. One from USA, from Poland, from Pakistan, from UK, from Malaysia and from Philippines. But to date, I am still in contact with my penpal from Malaysia and UK. I even get the chance to meet my penpal from Malaysia when visiting Malaysia many years back.

Thanks to cyberworld, we can still be easily in contact. But I do miss the manual, long winding, all talks letter writing.

I get back to letter writing, thanks to Postcrossing. I get to meet more and more people through it. I also get to join other club for exchanging First Day Cover and of course letter writing

I'm here giving the link is for me to share what I like.


How it used to be with only a writing pad, favourite pen, an envelope and a cup of coffee to accompany you when writing. 

.

.

.

This is what penpaling is like today. It's not a MUST, but including some, they say it is somewhat special.

NOTE: I do NOT own the pictures. I'm just using it as a sample and I got them through google search.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd Local ATC (Artist Trade Card) Exchange

  This is our 2nd ATC exchange and with more people joining in. It was fun. I made a short video of me receiving and unboxing it. I'm no...