Friday, May 14, 2021

Sometime before Eid Al-Fitr (Hari Raya)

 There is something I always do. Started from 2nd to 3rd week of Ramadhan. It becomes a 'must-do' for me even if its only for a few.




Yes, the preparation of Hari Raya Greeting cards. It actually grows from the last previous years. Maybe next year I hope to get some back in return hehehe. But its still ok. I love the nostalgic feeling of sending greeting cards. We may have advance technology, but to actually get the greeting cards physically is still the best feeling ever.


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Maaf Zahir dan Batin




No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd Local ATC (Artist Trade Card) Exchange

  This is our 2nd ATC exchange and with more people joining in. It was fun. I made a short video of me receiving and unboxing it. I'm no...