Sunday, March 7, 2021

Welcome back to me.....

 Hello everyone,

Currently trying to fill in the big gap of no postings.  Had stopped everything since the passing of my Dad on 20th December 2020 (night)...Shut down most of my activities too and that includes my favourite ones and thats Snailmails and Postcrossings.

With mails traveling rather slow, I guess its also the best time to take a break in those activities.

 Its more than 2 months since dad left, and I am slowly coming back to doing my activities. Slowly but surely. I even have a new PO BOX address. I have been eyeing on that PO Box number and now i finally got it. I have not check it though since I first register for it.

I'm looking forward to more mailing activities starting this month and so on.

At the moment, I am turning the extra room, which was once becoming more of a storage room than an extra bedroom, to be my home office / library. A dedicated room for my activities. My goal to finish the room makeover in 3 weeks. I am not a handy person. I just paint according how Youtube teaches me .. I know, not everything from Youtube is doable hahaha but I just do it anyway.

 So wish me luck that I can finish them in this 3 weeks time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd Local ATC (Artist Trade Card) Exchange

  This is our 2nd ATC exchange and with more people joining in. It was fun. I made a short video of me receiving and unboxing it. I'm no...