Friday, November 6, 2020

D-2 TO THE 1ST POSTCROSSING MEETUP IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM

 I am as happy as I can be for the 1st Postcrossing Meetup in Brunei Darussalam.

This 1st will be among local postcrossers whom we connect through instagram. Its a connection to build and strengthen and build up more after this.

With border closed, obviously it will only be for us.  Maybe if everything is ok already, then we can have more and more meetups, domestic or international.

 Will be posting more in this coming week.

 For tonight, just a short one.

And now I am back to my postcards writing and preparing mails to mail out tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd Local ATC (Artist Trade Card) Exchange

  This is our 2nd ATC exchange and with more people joining in. It was fun. I made a short video of me receiving and unboxing it. I'm no...